WELCOME TO CAMP TRIPLE A
Presented by New England Patriots CB Kyle Arringtion
Organized by The Brand Architects, LLC
You can sign your child up for Camp Triple A and pay the registration fee online from the convenience of your home! 100% of your transaction is secure via Sports Signup!
|•Camp Registration is $105 per child payable by check, money order or credit card.
|•Registration deadline is July 12, 2014. If paying by check, deadline is June 30, 2014.
|•Included in price is a camp t-shirt, lunch and autograph signing.
$250 worth of Modell's Gift Card will be awarded to campers.
Camp Triple A Schedule
8-9am – Registration
9-9:10am – Breakdown of age groups
(Ages: 8-10, 11-13, 14-17)
9:15-9:30am – Warm-up
9:30-10am – Combine Work
(40’s, L-Drill, Shuttle)
10-10:15am – Water break
10:15-11am – Offensive Drills
11-11:15 – Water break
11:15-12pm – Defensive Drills
12-1pm – Lunch
Sponsored by Chil Fil A
16003 Crain Hwy, Brandywine, MD
1-1:20pm – Speakers
1:20-1:30pm – Choose teams for 7 on 7
1:30-3:30 – Game time for 7 on 7
3:30-4:00pm – Clean-up & Dismissal
The Following prizes will be given to the most outstanding campers:
- Steven Jackson autographed Rams Football Jersey.
- Autographed Football with signatures from Takeo Spikes, Tedy Bruschi, Bryant Young,Brian Urlacher, Tarik Glenn, John Lynch, and Ronald McKinnon.
- Autographed Football with signatures from Roger Craig, Corey Dillon, Raghib Ismail, Willie McGinest, Ken O'brien, Clay Matthews, Jason Sehorn and Mike Haynes.
- Autographed football from Desmond Howards, Derrick Brooks and Brian Mitchell.
- Autographed paraphernalia from Mike Singletary, Chad Johnson,Brian Westbrook, Jonathan Vilma, Sam Bradford, Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Eric Berry, Rolando McClain, C.J. Spiler, Ryan Mathews, Eric Decker, Dez Brayant, Rob Gronkowski, Golden Tate, Ben Tate,Emmanuel Sanders, Colt McCoy,Mike Williams, Mardy Gilyard, Demaryius Thomas and Jermaine Gresham
- Along with $250 worth of Modells Gift cards.
- In addition to other giveaways and prizes from our sponsors!
**ALL COACHES ARE "HEADS UP FOOTBALL CERTIFIED**
Campers should bring the following with them to Camp Triple A:
- Cleats or athletic shoes
- Comfortable sports gear for drills and sessions.
**Proceeds going towards Gwynn Park High School's football team new uniforms & other equipment as well as local pee wee leagues in the area**
In the case of inclement weather, Camp Triple A will be held at CDI indoor Fitness and Training Center 33 Industrial Parkway, Waldorf MD 20602.
Please Note: NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED THE DAY OF THE CAMP. Only Cash, Credit Cards or Money Orders. Parents should be at the field to pick up their children no later than 4:30PM or a late charge of $20 per every 15 minutes will be applied.